Hello my name is Steven Parker and I am an E-learning Designer.
- I have an Educational Technologist’s love of passion-led, life-long learning;
- a Designer’s mind for innovation and creative training solutions;
- a Manager’s results driven approach to team building and collaboration
- and a Mentor’s values-driven desire to empower others and share knowledge.
What I do
I am a seasoned professional with over a decade’s experience in the e-Learning industry working in a variety of roles as an:
- Instructional Designer – Designing online courses
- Project Manager – Managing multi-disciplinary learning design teams
- Virtual Learning Environment Administrator – Implementing e-Learning software
- Web Developer – Developing e-Learning products
- Online Learning Facilitator – Delivering online courses.
My experience includes working for TAFE NSW in the Australian Vocational Training and Education (VTE) sector as well as working as a freelancer with private industry and schools in Ireland and the UK.
Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, Social software, Web Development, Instructional design, Facilitation and Training, Professional development, Public speaking, Innovation, Design thinking, Change management, Learning and Academic Analytics.